Feb 13, 2012
Home Builders Care
Southern Utah Home Builders Care Foundation (SUHBC) is a nonprofit organization that strengthens communities in Washington County. It’s purpose is to provide education and charitable construction related services to individuals in need.
Even in the face of the continuing economic downturn, home builders around Washington County are putting aside their own challenges to help less fortunate members of the community.Past Community Contributions
- Doctors Volunteer Clinic, 2002
- Expansion and remodel of Doctors Volunteer Clinic, 2011
- $41,000 for education scholarships from 2007 to 2011
- Support for Habitat for Humanity Southwestern Utah
- Support for Dixie Care & Share
- Built Fire Safety Training House
- Utah Flood Relief in 2005
- And many other construction related service projects
How Can You Help?
Southern Utah Home Builders Care welcomes your donations to help with future construction related services and education scholarships.
Donate now at HomeBuildersCareUtah.com.
Donations may also be made in the center court at the Red Cliffs Mall in St. George where Parade of Homes tickets are purchased. For each donation made at the mall, you may receive lip balm or a shoe bag to use while viewing the Parade homes. (Minimum of $2 donation.)
The Southern Utah Home Builders Care Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.