COVID-19 GUIDELINES - MUST READ PRIOR TO ENTERING HOME.
Thank you for Attending and Following These Guidelines. Check Coronavirus.Utah.Gov for current information.
- Masks are required.
- Do not enter homes if you are feeling ill, have any symptoms related to Covid-19, or have been in contact with someone with Covid-19.
- Socks are required. No bare feet allowed. Use shoe bag when provided. Booties only to be used for medical purposes or at builder’s discretion.
- All visitors need to remove ticket from lanyard and stretch arm towards host for scanning purposes. Do not make host scan your ticket when wearing around your neck.
- Social distance at least 6 feet apart. Hosts have right to limit visitors in home.
- Use hand sanitizer. DO NOT TOUCH any surface area, furniture, walls, fixtures, etc.
- Visitors have option to view Parade homes on-line through virtual tours beginning few days after start of event.
- Be respectful of hosts and adhere to their requests.
- Southern Utah Home Builders Association has the right to close any Parade home at any time due to issues related to pandemic or other circumstances.
- Refer to ticket and Parade magazine for additional terms and conditions. Visitors assume all risks and danger incidental to the event.