Parade of Homes Etiquette
Welcome to the 2022 St. George Area Parade of Homes! We sincerely appreciate your support by attending this event. Please review the following etiquette guidelines before attending the Parade:
- Masks are required.
- Please wear easy to remove shoes because you will be asked to remove your shoes.
- Socks are required. No bare feet allowed. Use shoe bag when provided. Booties only to be used for medical purposes or at builder’s discretion.
- Please do not sit on the furniture, touch walls, and handle loose items.
- Children should be with you at all times.
- Please do not turn on faucets or showers.
- Please do not use home toilets. Porta potties provided outside the home.
- Display food or refrigerator items should not be eaten.
- Please follow ticket policy and children three years and older need a ticket.
- Homes open at 10 am and close at 7 pm. (Closes at 5 pm on Feb 27th.) Please visit homes within those hours.
- Please do not bring large bags into the homes.
- If a room is roped off, please stay outside that area.
We also ask that you be considerate to the neighbors around the Parade homes:
- Please do not park where there are No Parking Signs.
- Be considerate of existing homeowners and do not park in front of driveways.
- Please do not turnaround in neighbor driveways.
- Only park on one side of the street when signs are posted.
- Be respectful to not walk on private property.
We sincerely appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you at the Parade!